Saturday, November 23, 2013

A little more normal

I realize I've been bad at blogging lately. And then I realized that one of the reasons why, is that a year into my service, I think things are finally seeming quasi-normal to me. Not that I like everything, or don't have bad days, but I'm learning to shrug at things, roll my eyes, and be assertive when I need to be. And normal amounts to less blogging, because I tend to write when something stirs an emotion, whether it be happy, sad, angry, or whatever.
It's also the end of the school term here and not a lot has been going on. So when big shiny things aren't happening, I forget to write sometimes.
So I'm going to attempt to try a weekly post on random things that happened during the week, no matter how big or small.

No comments:

Post a Comment