Saturday, July 25, 2026

Thankful Saturday, Quiet Week Edition

 My house has been too quiet this week. I miss the click clack of paws and nails on the floor, of a tail thumping, splashes from the water dish, of soft breathing from the corner of my room. I miss Luna so much.

I'm grateful for:

1. A quiet week to grieve and just be. It was wonderful to have so many people stop by to see Luna her last week, and it was also good to just have some time to myself this week.

2. My friends the Morris's took me and my cousins out for a birthday lunch on Sunday. 

3. We had some lovely cooler (80s) weather this week and I was able to take a few walks around the neighborhood.

4. Spur of the moment game night with friends Friday night at Aaron and Andreas.

5. I'm now at a lake with my friends in PA for the week!

6. Several friends got together and sent me a stuffed dog in honor of Luna. I now have a Luna-bean <3



No comments:

Post a Comment