Sunday, June 1, 2014

Writing away the month of June

I'm challenging myself to write every day this month. A month that will mostly be filled with teaching classes, eating soup, and huddling in my sleeping bag at random hours trying to stay warm; it's winter here.
Two days ago my fellow PCVs and I completed a big GLOW camp; the biggest thing I've planned, and probably will plan, during my Peace Corps service. It was a huge success, and in related news, I could use a few uneventful weeks.
So this month is for teaching, working on my reading list, and trying to write every day. I probably won't post everyday simply because my internet isn't super reliable, and not everything I write will be for the public eye, but hopefully I'll post more than usual this month. If you have suggestions for things for me to write about, leave them in the comments.
Tah!

No comments:

Post a Comment