Tuesday, September 22, 2026

Thankful Tuesday, Fall Edition!

 Today is the fall equinox and I am so ready for cooler weather. Fall is one of my favorite seasons and there's lots to be thankful for!

1. A fun ministry fair at my church on the 13th. It's great to see all of the cool things my church is doing, and my friends pitched in BIG time to make the trifold for our Racial Justice Ministry when I was out of town (with no phone!).

2. My mom has a great care team. She had a rough week last week, but I was able to talk with her nurses, doctor, and health aides to make a plan.

3. I just finished a really good book, Flight Behavior by Barbara Kingsolver. I'm in that afterglow of a good book when it kind of fills your mind for a bit once you've finished the whole story.



4. I got to go to the Maryland Ren Faire on Saturday! I went as a purple pirate for pirate weekend, and enjoyed lots of sea shanties and pirate music. The end of the day was also super fun.



5. I saw so many friends at Ren Faire! I counted 8 people from church, 3 from college, 1 from Peace Corps, and 3 that I've actually met through faire itself. It's so fun to see people in costume and enjoying the good music and vibes.



6. The temperature turned yesterday and its coooool. It's not quite cold enough for sweaters, but I'm so excited for hiking and sweater weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment