Monday, February 4, 2013

Life's never boring here...

Sometimes it's a little dull, like when school lets out or everyone leaves for the holidays.  But never boring.

After my last post that was slightly woebegone, I talked with 2 teachers at school for about a half hour and that helped my feelings of isolation a lot.  Then I came home and talked with one of my neighbors for over an hour!  She's the closest I have to a friend, and it gives me hope that she's in the community, and I am also connecting with teachers.  So, friend prayers are potentially being answered :)

Also I think the woman in my kitchen yesterday was the village crazy, and I think she stole my kitchen knife. I've been told she's not dangerous, but its not really comforting to know that a crazy lady wanders the village, and now possibly I've armed her :P

Like I said, never boring...

No comments:

Post a Comment