Sunday, January 27, 2013

"Wild" life in my yard.

 A few things that wander in and out of my yard.

I've named this donkey and her baby Kanga and Roo.

Roo:  Stop taking my picture!!  Do not want!

Let me tell you, cows on your porch at 3am can scare the @^#$@!! out of you.

Roo.

I'm in your yard eating your grass. 

Sometimes even the donkeys just lay down when its hot.

Oh hai.

I'd categorize some small children as wildlife.  
These kids saw me taking a picture of a goat and HAD to have their picture taken.  
They were trying to look gangster :)

Goat in yard: What can you see?!
Goat on porch: I think I see food!

Goats apparently like watermelon.  
(I gave them some sketchy watermelon I wasn't going to eat.)

Not sure what these guys are, but they are EVERYWHERE.
 Harmless, and they don't move much, but pretty big at 2 inches long.









3 comments:

  1. Yay for pictures!! I hope you are doing well Mary Spencer. I am going to try to get something off in the mail to you soon. :)--Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay goats!!!!!!!!! And other fun wildlife! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohai! That excellent 6-legged critter looks like a member of the cricket & grasshopper clan, so probably harmless. Good thing, huh? I love the goats. I love goats. I love that you like goats. :)
    --Kate

    ReplyDelete