Sunday, January 27, 2013

Pictures of my house

I finally have fast internet to post some pictures, woo!

My house from the outside.








My porch and clothesline.  This is standing in the doorway of my bedroom, looking at the open door to my living room.  To the right out of the picture is my bathroom, and then to the right IN the picture is the kitchen. And I was doing laundry when I took this :)

Clothesline.

My bathroom.  Not finished, but hey, plumbing is plumbing.

My bedroom.  
Still waiting on a bed, although I have made prettier curtains since I took this picture.

My closet and new curtains. 

My living room.  The huge board will be shelves as soon as I can get some cinder blocks.  The rest of the couch cushions are currently part of my bed.  

The rest of my living room.  
The table is currently my desk and storage for half of my worldly goods in Botswana :P

My kitchen.

The rest of my kitchen.  Currently using the hotplate until I get a gas tank.

The view from my yard with a double rainbow.  
The buildings are some of the primary school.

Sunsets here are spectacular.

No comments:

Post a Comment